Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love this!


Scripture Sisters,

I love you all sending me your scripture. Just reading them gives me this wonderful feeling. I want to memorize them all with you. They are all so fitting for me and you. Isn't that awesome. You go girls!!!!! I'm so proud of all of you...and thankful for the Word and how powerful it is and real and true and God-breathed.

Thank you for joining with me in this adventure, its boost me to keep going and to keep learning. Where 2 or more are gathered together...well here we are and I know God is smiling at us!

Have a great week.
b

4 comments:

MarciaBrady said...

Here's my verse...sorry it's late!

Romans 15:2 NLT

"We should please others. If we do what helps them, we build them up in the Lord"

Another version I found says this,"We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord."

Thanks for letting us do this with you!!

Joy said...

It's wonderful to be able to share the scriptures that we are memorizing on your blog. Thank you for organizing this. The LPM Blog is wonderful, but boy you can get lost in the crowd over there.


Joy

fawn & fern said...

hey hey, i tagged you in something on my blog!

Melody said...

Is something wrong with your blog? It didn't show any posts when I came on, so I chose to post a comment to this post. I hope you'll see it here....

Okay, I must be sssllloooowwww, but I am struggling with the 2 scriptures a month. I think 1 a month is more my speed. So I'll post a new one March 1st okay?