Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Your First Baby

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.

I'm going with Zach.
1.Were you married at the time? yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was so happy, I sat in my chair at work and rocked.
3. How old were you? 26
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I had a feeling. Went to the dr. to have a pregnancy test, (showing my age here), it came back negative. The next day I went back and said, I just think you need to do this again, so they did a blood test and low and behold, I WAS. A moma knows!
5.Who did you tell first? OMG I cannot remember her name right now, I can see her as plain as day but can't remember her name, we worked together and she was sitting in front of me when I got the call...then dave, of course.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No, but I knew it was a boy. We didn't get to find out in those days like you do now.
7. Due Date? Jan 20, 1988
8. Did you deliver early or late? 2 days late
9. Did you have morning sickness? Not with Zach
10. What did you crave? M&Ms. I would go to the dr each month, weigh, then go and buy a lb. bag of M&Ms and just enjoy, with a dr. pepper of course.
11. Who irritated you the most? I don't remember being to irritated with Zach.
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? 35
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? HEMOROIDS!!!!!! Toward the end, the very top of my leg would cramp while in public, like at the store. Other than that, we were both healthy little puppies.
15. Where did you give birth? Memorial Hosp. NLR, no longer there.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 3 hrs. 58 minutes. At the hospital for 1 hr 58 minutes.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Dave
18. Who watched? Dave and the nurses and the dr.
19. Was it natural or c-section? All natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? UMMM, wanted an epideral badly, walked into the hospital asking for one but there was no time for anything, so he was all natural.
21. How much did your child weigh? 8-12, 22 1/2 inches
22. What did you name him/her? Zachary David James
23. How old is your first born today? 20 years, 9 months, 29 days, just a little baby! He is also 6'3" weighing in around 220!

Okay mommies, re-post this as My first baby and send it to all the other mommies plus the mommy who sent it to you.

No comments: