Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your second baby.
1. Were you married at the time? yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Shock, Zach was just 14 months and we had just moved into our first home. You can get pregnant while nursing and before having that first period!
3. How old were you? 28
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I went to the dr. thinking I had an ulcer because my stomach was so upset and hurt so much. The dr. made me do a blood test first. He came back in the room and said, (I will never forget this as long as I live) "Well Beth you are going to have to name this ulcer!"
5.Who did you tell first? Dave
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes but didn't find out
7. Due Date? November 17th, I think.
8. Did you deliver early or late? a week late!
9. Did you have morning sickness? I was so nauseated all the time, didn't throw up just felt so sick morning, noon and night.
10. What did you crave? M&M's again and Dr. Pepper and mexican and oranges
11. Who irritated you the most? Everything because I felt so bad
12. What was the sex? Sweet baby girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? 35
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? HEMOROIDS!!!!!! Even worse than with Zach. They wanted to do surgery but I wouldn't.
15. Where did you give birth? Memorial Hosp. NLR, no longer there.
16. How many hours were you in labor? Water broke at 12:00 Thanksgiving Day! Delivered at 9:34 that night.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Dave
18. Who watched? Dave and the nurses and the dr.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Well I had an epidural but it didn't take because of the hemroids. I had been in bed for 3 days with them before going into labor. After Kristyn was born, the anastesioligist came up beside my bed and said "honey are you planning on having any more babies?" I said NO. She said, "good because I gave you enough medicine to numb the biggest of men and you didn't numb because of your hemrroids!" So, I felt it all baby!
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Afterward, anything they would give me.
21. How much did your child weigh? 8-4, 19.5 inches
22. What did you name him/her? Kristyn Anne James
23. How old is your child today? She turned 19 on Sunday the 23rd of November.
Okay mommies, re-post this as My second baby and send it to all the other mommies plus the mommy who sent it to you.