I'm so excited to hear from those of you that have a desire to know scripture which will deepen our walk with God. I hope you have chosen a scripture and have it written on your index card (or whatever you choose)!
Thanks Betty for yours, I love it!!!
If anyone out there has a great way of memorizing, I'd love for you to share. I can always use help in that area!
I'm praying we all will have 24 new verses or passages of scripture filled in our minds and hearts by this time next year. Won't that be fantastic!
My 2009 Goals:
1. Memorize Scripture and read the Word daily, I have a desire to go deeper.
2. Join a bible study when a new one begins and really dig in and get the most I can get out of it.
3. Find a beginners Yoga class and GO.
4. Continue WW, I've lost 30 lbs so far and have a lot more to go.
5. Be kind to others and myself.
6. Help Kristyn plan her wedding and be the best mom of the bride I can be! (Please pray for me)
7. Sell this house, oh how I want to sell this house!!!!!!
8.Learn how to add pictures to my blog, help anyone??????
On anoter note, my daughter and I met a friend at Dillards yesterday. I had NO IDEA they were having such a sale. It was CRAZY! The shoe dept. and the purse dept. look like war zones. Esp. the shoe dept., you know the paper stuffed in the shoes, it was laying everywhere, boxes thrown everywhere. I felt so sorry for the people working. Kristyn found one pair of boots but there was only one of them, it took us about 10 minutes to find the match. Everything that was on sale was an additional 50% off. Kristyn got a 180.00 pair of boots for 50.00. My friend got a 310.00 purse for 75.00. The people were everywhere, it was really pretty funny. Of course, I love watching people, cracks me up! There were people carrying luggage around everywhere I looked. We finally made it up there and their luggage dept. was almost completely cleaned out! It was fun though. We decided next year on New Years day we are going to be there at 10 a.m. when the doors open!!!!!